<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Saturday, November 28, 2009


I realise i only update when someone asks me to. Last post was tagged by Shuyi and this post's by Shauna. hahah. E-learning this week but i would prefer it to be the week before common test because it gives us enough time to study for the common test. If not there will be no time to study if we travel in and out everyday.

Having a no-life life this few weeks and the next few months. ): Faster come, February! 3 more months! (: But so fast also not good, don't know what to do after graduation. I always think about these kinds of things at the last minute. I didn't even know which course to take after graduating from secondary school. It was only when we had taken our 'O' level results that I was forced to think of all these. Hehehe.

But this sem is so far so good! No disruptions from that somebody and groupings for tutorials and projects are very easy! (: Hehhhe hope to maintain this so-far-so-good, though busy semester like this. (:

Have already been thinking of how to celebrate christmas before common test has even started. Hehe, with my family. Let's have an outing! And my poly friends too. (: Meet-up with Girlfriends will have to wait till New Year's eve, but nevermind at least there's something to look forward to. (: And not forgetting those irritaing projects. ): All these have to be done within 2 short weeks. Hahah.

Jiayou everyone! ♥

7.35pm

 - Cheryl (: ;