<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Sunday, November 8, 2009


It's November! Does anyone know how to remove the year 2007 posts in the archive? The list is getting too longgggg. Hahaha.

School's getting busier with more and more tutorials and assigments to complete. And we have to go for the women's conference tml, it's compulsory. It's 4 whole hours (without any breaks in between, i think)!!!!!

And Tuesday will be NAPFA test. I think i'm going to fail, stamina's not as good as before. Just after running 2 rounds I will already be half-dead, 6 rounds how? HAHAHA. Plus, the 2.4km run is RIGHT AFTER the 5 stations! Sure no energy to run. Last time during secondary school the 5 stations and 2.4km run was split into 2 days. But we are joining the NAPFA for the purpose of the word 'participation' instead of the word 'absent'. Participation sounds better right? LOL.

Okay, I don't know what to write anymore. This post is just to prevent this place from rotting. If anyone knows how to remove the 2007 archive please tell me okay? (:

1.05pm

 - Cheryl (: ;