<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Finally able to blog! (: But still can't post photos though. I've already clicked the post photos button but they said 'error on page'.

The past few weeks were awesome, although it was mostly work. Speaking of which, only THREE more working days. Sure will miss the workplace and the people there. We've already decided what to give our seniors, but most of the seniors will not be in the office during our clearance day. ): Who will be in the office on a Tuesday? Most people will be out on jobs.

Anyway, our 2 mentors (Managers) treated us VTs to Pizza Hut last Monday (27 July 2009). (: They decided to go ahead with the ordering and when the food was served, I was super shocked. So much food! Hahahah! Enjoyed the bonding alot. ((:

Friday (31 July 2009)
Met up with my bestfriends from Poly and we went to Ion Orchard, intending to have our dinner there. But everywhere was so crowded and all the places selling food were packed and there were long queues. So we decided to give up and walked all the way to Heeren to have Shokudo (with my super heavy laptop, I'm glad i managed to survive the walk. LOL) After dinner, we went to Orchard Central and took the long escalators up to the 4th floor, then to the 7th floor. Took alot of photos there, but like I mentioned, i don't know why i can't post photos. ): Hahahah next gathering attachment finish, no money already. LOL

Saturday (1 August 2009)
4E5'06 class gathering! (: Quite alot of people turned up. :D We packed food up to the rooftop at Vivo and sat there and ate. Chatted alot too! After that we played games which was very tiring cos it was very dark and we couldn't see one another's eyes and the cards properly. Hahhahah but it was super fun! I miss my classmates alot! Went back at around 11pm. (:

Monday (3 August 2009)
Stocktake! (: It was my first time. But the place was quite smelly with all the smell of the chemicals. But it was interesing to know what kind of products the client has!

Tuesday (4 August 2009)
All of us VTs were in the office. (: It's the first time we are all in the office since the start of WORK. But only 7 of us went for lunch together. Still not full strength. Nvm, there's still a last day! We're gonna take lots of photos! I want and don't want 11 August 2009 to come quickly.

Okay at least I can blog now even though i still can't post photos. Can revive this blog abit. (:

9.13pm

 - Cheryl (: ;