<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


I've got quite alot to update, but I'm too lazy too type, so this post will be quite brief. (:

Thursday (11 June 2009) -
Went to take the Singapore Flyer with 6 other VTs from our company. $10 each for the student price, which is a half an hour ride. It wasn't that scary, as it was moving really slowly, wanted to take photos up there, but it was too dark and my camera ran out of battery. The scenary was only okay because there were alot of renovation works going on around. ):


The 7 tickets we had.

Saturday (13 June 2009) -
Went Kbox @ Amk with Sze Xia and Xiangjun, friends whom I haven't met for one year. It's a super long time. Before the session at 2pm, we met at 12.45pm for lunch at Sticky Rice in AMK hub. I had the Thai Laksa. Not very spicy, but it was with a lot of bean sprouts, and as most of you may have guessed, i took them all out. Hahahah.


Me, Xiangjun and Szexia. (:

Monday (15 June 2009) -
GIRLFRIENDS!
(Colourful 'design' by Alvina, but colours are random.)

All of us were present. (: Met at Yishun before taking the shuttle bus to Sembawang Shopping Centre. Went to some western food restaurant for dinner, don't really know the name. It was quite cheap, considering that the 7% GST was already included inside the menu. $6.50 per set, which consisted of a main and 2 sides.

Went to Cotton On after that, because the things sold were really cheap, but i didn't buy anything. ): And finally, Daiso! Okay I know i'm slow i didn't know everything there was $2 until Alvina told me. LOL. Stop laughing hahahaha. I bought 1 sticker, the kind which can stick on your laptop and phone. She got tempted by me. LOL.


My lovely people! ♡

Tml going to client's place alone to do follow-up. Hope that will help me boost my confidence! (: Alright that's all for now, more photos on Facebook. :D

9.44pm

 - Cheryl (: ;