<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Friday, April 3, 2009


I am back again. Hehe. Omg it's april already. In another 3 weeks time, our friends from SP are going to leave. Then if so few of us stay in the office, there'll be no lunch partners left. ): Anyway, i'm happy this 2 weeks because the client's company is so near our office and I can go back to put my laptop everyday. Don't have to squeeze in the MRT with the super heavy laptop. (:

Okay I went to view Amanda's blog and saw this quiz that she was doing. I think it's quite fun and since i'm bored now, i shall do it too. It's okay if you don't want to read.

Write the names of 21 friends that you can think off the top of your head,and then answer the questions.

1. Alvina
2. Jiaen
3. Rachael
4. Candy
5. Amanda
6. Shuyi
7. Fiona
8. Kailing
9. Yufen
10. Shipeng
11. Mary
12. Shauna
13. Xiaojiao
14. Qianwen
15. Sze Xia
16. Denise
17. Xiuqi
18. Enci
19. Huihui
20. Xiangjun
21. Melissa

Qn: How did you get to meet 7? Fiona
Ans: Poly. Friends since Year 1 sem 1. (:

Qn: What will you do if you and 15 never met? Szexia
Ans: What will I do? Hmm i seriously don't know. This is such a funny qn. haha.

Qn: What will you do if 20 & 1 date? Xiangjun and Alvina
Ans: They don't even know each other. But both are from Northland Primary School.

Qn: Have you even seen 17 cry? Xiuqi
Ans: Nope, i'm sure not.

Qn: Would 4 & 16 make a good couple? Candy and Denise.
Ans: Of course not!

Qn: Do you think 11 is attractive? Mary
Ans: Yes. Hehehehe. She's smart too.

Qn: What is 2's favourite colour? Jiaen
Ans: This one I know. It's GREEN!

Qn: When was the last time you talked to 9? Yufen
Ans: I think it was 2 weeks ago when we last met up.

Qn: What language does 8 speak? Kailing
Ans: Chinese and Malay i think.

Qn: Who is 13 going out with? Xiaojiao
Ans: No one at the moment. But THEY are trying to matchmake her in Shanghai. Hahahha.

Qn: What grade is 12 in? Shauna
Ans: Ngee Ann Poly Accountancy Year 3.

Qn: Would you ever date 17? Xiuqi
Ans: Nope

Qn: Where does 18 live? Enci
Ans: Yishun

Qn: What's the best thing about 3? Rachael
Ans: She's such a good friend. (: And she speaks really good English.

Qn: What would you like to tell 10 right now? Shipeng
Ans: We haven't met up since attachment started.

Qn: What's the best thing about 20? Xiangjun
Ans: Good Kbox Companion. (:

Qn: Have you ever kissed 5? Amanda
Ans: No!

Qn: What is the best memory you have with 21? Melissa
Ans: We love to chat alot during tuition.

Qn: When is the next time u gonna see 6? Shuyi
Ans: Maybe within these few weeks. She's MIA again.

Qn: How is 14 & 12 different? Qianwen and Shauna
Ans: In every way.

Qn: Is 19 Pretty? Huihui
Ans: She's alright.

Qn: What was ur first impression on 11? Mary
Ans: Hmm looks fierce? LOL. But now I think she's a nice girl.

Qn: How did you meet 20? Xiangjun
Ans: Primary School during Primary 5 and 6

Qn: Is 1 your best friend? Alvina
Ans: Yes of course! We're even born on the same day. (:

Qn: Do you hate 12? Shauna
Ans: No. In fact i miss her, Mary and Xiaojiao

Qn: Have you seen 18 since last mth? Enci
Ans: No. And we won't see each other for the next few months.

Qn: When was the last time you saw 16? Denise
Ans: Long until I cannot rmb already. Hahah. But the last time I saw her, we went to watch a movie.

Qn: Have you been to 5's hse? Amanda
Ans: Yes, alot of times.

Qn: When's the next time you are gonna see 10? Shipeng
Ans: Soon i hope.

Qn: Are you close to 13? Xiaojiao
Ans: We're a clique in school.

Qn: Have u been to a movie with 4? Candy
Ans: Yes. But i can't rmb the movie title. It was about a fat lady.

Qn: Have u gotten into trouble with 8? Kailing
Ans: Nope.

Qn: Would you give 19 a hug? Huihui
Ans: We don't even meet up.

Qn: When have you lied to 3? Rachael
Ans: During her birthday meet up this year. We told her that we bought her the tickets for the bungee jump! I've mentioned it before.

Qn: Is 16 good at socialising? Denise
Ans: Yes, she's a friendly girl. (:

Qn: Do you know a secret about 9? Yufen
Ans: I don't think so.

Qn: Describe the relationship between 12 & 18. Shauna and Enci
Ans: They don't know each other.

Qn: What's the worst thing about 6? Shuyi
Ans: She LOVES to work.

Qn: Have u ever had a crush on 12? Shauna
Ans: No, she has somebody already. Hahahahhaha!

Qn: Does 14 have GF/BF? Qianwen
Ans: She already has lots of laopos already.

Qn: Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face? Alvina
Ans: No, and I'm sure i'll never want to.

Qn: Has 21 met your mom? Melissa
Ans: Nope.

Qn: How did u get to meet 15? Sze Xia
Ans: Secondary School. But we already met during Kindergarten. Just that we weren't close.

Qn: Have you ever physically hurt 3? Rachael
Ans: I think not. Maybe there were those minor ones, but I can't rmb.

Qn: Do you live close to 7? Fiona
Ans: No. We're living very far apart. She's in Malaysia.

Qn: What's 8 favourite food? Kailing
Ans: Hmm.. I need sometime to think. Hahha i seriously don't know.

Qn: Have you ever travelled anywhere with 9 before? Yufen.
Ans: If you mean overseas, then no.

Qn: If you give 14 $100, what would he/she spend on? Qianwen
Ans: Wait till she comes back then we'll talk about it. hehe.

Done!

9.58pm

 - Cheryl (: ;