<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Blogging! (: With content, meaning not very random stuff.

6 Feb 2009- Friday
Went to school for lesson for only 2 hours (9-11am) and we headed off to the gym. Finally! But i only ran 5 rounds this time round, i think too long never exercise already, no stamina. And then went back home for lunch.

At night! Dined at Manhattans @ Central with the girls to celebrate Rachael's birthday, and we gave her a treat! I feel that the price of the food there is really worth it, compared to Fish and Co's. It's really been long (maybe 2 years?) since we sat down and had a meal together. Normally, it will be 1 or 2 who can't make it. And all of us were there ytd. =) Told Rachael that we bought the tickets for the bungee jump for her. She didn't believe it but still played along with us. It was so good to chat with them. (: We ordered a mudpie cake for Rachael beforehand and the waiter came out with the Mudpie with a candle after finishing our meal. Nice cake! Although I feel that it's abit too chocolate-y for me, i'm not a chocolate lover. haha.

Then we proceeded off to a pub there, which wasn't too noisy. But I didn't drink. LOL. I can't stand the smell/taste of alcohol. But we still chatted quite a bit there. Took some photos and then me and Rachael headed home first. I managed to reach home before midnight Let's hope that our next meeting won't have to wait for another 2 years! :D

7 Feb 2009- Saturday
Shuyi, Yufen, Fiona and Kailing came over to my place this morning. Yu Fen reached very early after her appointment and we waited quite long for the rest. haha. Played Monopoly @ my place. I finally know what the 'Free Parking' box is for. I've always thought that it's of no use. Shuyi bought 2 houses for the most expensive place. And we were all very scared when we were close to her place (have to go by 'Expressway' LOL, okay nvm). Got into jail quite a number of times . ):
Yu Fen was the richest, but without counting the properties that we had.

Then we proceeded to Shu Yi's house. Had the curry and Fried Bee Hoon that her mum cooked for lunch. Yummy! Then we went into her room. All of them gambled except me. haha. I don't even know how to play. Stayed there for a while and then we left and I proceeded to my Aunt's place for a family gathering. Too bad we didn't take any photos today. ):

Ate the suan pan zi there and some other dishes. After that the rest of my Aunts left and we stayed there for a while more. I actually fell asleep on the sofa, because it's so comfortable. (: Then it was home.

Will post photos I took with the girls (maybe soon)! Fun 2 days. (: Then it'll be back to studying again. Exams in about 2 weeks time and I'm worried about FIT.

11.48pm

 - Cheryl (: ;