<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Friday, October 10, 2008


I'm back from the chalet. Having really really bad muscle cramps because of cycling yesterday. But i still can't really cycle. Sometimes i can cycle quite a short distance, but after i stop, i can't continue anymore.

BBQ-ed at night. (: Had alot of food. So much that we couldn't finish. Then we bathed and took alot of photos while waiting for someone to finish bathing. After that watched TV and then we went to the arcade. I didn't play much cos my arms were hurting like don't know what. LOL. Went back and we played Heart Attack for a few rounds then we were off to bed at around 1am.

They all said me and Xiaojiao were the most comfortable. Haha. But i didn't really sleep because of my arms. So me, Shuyi and Fiona went to the benches to chat at ard 3.30am all the way till around 6am so as not to disturb the rest. Yufen joined us halfway then we went to MacDonald's to have breakfast. (: I didn't have food after the 6am breakfast all the way till 9pm. I cannot believe i can tahan without food for so many hours. I think it's the first time.

Checked out at around 9.45am and home! Everyone brought so many unfinished food home. Slept at 4pm all the way till 9pm. Refreshing! (: And we took alot of photos! Both candid and self-timed and self-taken too. (:

At least we get to enjoy before school reopens. Hope we have a chalet again next holidays. :D

9.59pm

 - Cheryl (: ;