<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Friday, September 12, 2008


I'm so so so excited for tomorrow!! Yay! Family and Girlfriends Day! (: The best people exising in my life. Upper half of the day will be with family, lower half with the girls. Will be going to those boardgames kind of place. (: Speaking of which, i miss the times we (poly friends) always spend during the 2 hour breaks playing boardgames/cardgames. Hope there will be a chance next semester. (: Ok back to where i was at just now. So yup, tml will be a happy day! (: I so miss everyone i'm meeting tml. hahahah =D

Finished 3 days of work as an invigilator successfully. (: It's really a whole new kind of experience. The job scope is roughly the same as what invigilators in Ngee Ann Poly do during our exams. Walk around, see see look look, checking the candidate's I/C or passport and collect papers when people want to leave etc. Although it's quite boring in between (because we have nothing to do except stand down there), it's really fun to try out different jobs once in a while. I feel that it's really worth it although it's only for 3 days. (: The only bad thing is the venue, so far away from Yishun, have to take around 1 hour of bus 855 there. Luckily no need to change bus.

Once again, tml! I'll update about tomorrow either tomorrow night or Sunday. (: Bye!

8.45pm

 - Cheryl (: ;