<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I promised an entry on Sunday, but ya, obviously i failed to blog that day. Haha. Alright, celebrated my Grandma's birthday last Saturday (13 Sep 2008) at Park Royal Hotel. The place was good. (: Took quite alot of photos there, but i'll just post some random ones.


The birthday cake


Cousins! There are supposed to be 10 of us. One left halfway. ):


My family with Grandma

Then after that i went to meet Girlfriends! Went to Settlers to play games. But i was only there from 3pm-4pm. They reached at 12pm already. But still managed to play quite a number of games cos we kept changing. hahaha! I hate the Dinosaur one the most. The girls know why. LOL! (:

Girlfriends! Alvina, me, Jiaen, Candy, Rachael.

Hmm, going to choose timetable tomorrow. Actually we have already chosen, but they cancelled it off then have to submit again tml. Hope the internet connection at home will be okay tml. I don't want history to repeat itself. haha. (:

8.19pm

 - Cheryl (: ;