<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!

Hahaha, we haven't met for a very very long long long time. I think the last time we met was November last year. Anyway, all the best in everything you do.
Most importantly, stay HAPPY and PRETTY! (:


Super lazy to get back to audit, that's why i'm here. It kills all the brain cells. I seem to have forgotten everything i've memorised for the past few days. Attention span is also very short. You know, the urge to get up once every few minutes and go open the refrigerator even though you know that there's nothing 'interesting' inside. Life will be so much easier once the audit paper is over this Saturday.

And 9 more days till the end of exams and start of holidays! (: Already thinking of what to do after exams. I guess everybody does that too. Hahaha. JC prelims are also nearing. The thing i want to do most: One WHOLE day out with girlfriends without anyone having to leave early. (:

I should be back to audit now. Just a few more topics to go. Half done with costing and i will continue with the other half after the audit paper. Haven't started on FMGT yet but there's a few more days to study before the paper so it's okay. And for IFA, just going to practice doing those practice papers. BYE! (:

12.25pm

 - Cheryl (: ;