<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Thursday, April 24, 2008


I like Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But I hate them too. I am contradicting myself right? Haha. Ok, here's why: Like because we can get to go home at 1pm on both days. Hate because there is EAA on both days and we have to carry the laptop around.

Speaking of EAA, i'm starting to dislike it because of the failed ACCPAC installation yesterday. ): The tutor said because too many people were using the database, so some people couldn't create the folder. But i don't think this is it because i tried again today and the same problem occured. Hope it will be okay next week. (:

And something to be happy about. (: There's no school next Monday and the Monday after next! Because Monday is IS day and we are expected to carry on with the project ourselves and then come back again on 12 May for progress update. I think we can't make our jellies because we are not supposed to sell home-cooked food. Haha.

Alright this is such a random post. There are too many 'because-s' in this post. Count it. (:

8.30pm

 - Cheryl (: ;