<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Friday, March 28, 2008


A morning post again. (: I was really blur the past 2 days. HAHA.

25 March 2008, Tuesday:
Mentioned that i was in my aunt's place. Then took the MRT home. So, i took the train from Sembawang to Khatib. And the blur thing happened here. It was only when the door in Khatib closed that i realised that i had already reached. So no choice, had to take the train to Yio Chu Kang then back again. ):

26 March 2008, Wednesday:
Which was yesterday. I ALMOST lost my ez-link card. Went to my Aunt's place to do the same thing again. But before that, met her at Sun Plaza to have our breakfast, then we went to buy some stuff before going back. So, we were in Watsons. I took out my ez-link card there because i thought we would be going back after this. Then we went around Watsons to look for things. I think i dropped my ez-link card there. Then after that i think we went somewhere else instead of going to the Interchange to take the bus. After that then we went to take the bus. I boarded the bus then i realised that i lost my ez-link card. So no choice, had to pay the 90cents and then take one stop from the interchange then get down to search the places we went to.

Went to Watsons first. My Aunt helped me asked the counter people and thankfully, the person said that someone passed the ez-link card to her and she went to take it. Then after checking that the name was correct, we took it and went back. (: So lucky, don't have to make another one or else it will be so expensive and troublesome. :D

Ok that's all. Super blur right? LOL (:

9.41am

 - Cheryl (: ;