<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Saturday, October 6, 2007


I am so very tempted to change my blogskin. haha. But i cannot find a good one that is ORANGE without navigations. I mean, pink is okay, but like what Fasihah mentioned in her blog before, " There is just so much pinkish-ness an orange-loving girl can take. " Fasihah, i just quoted that sentence from your blog. (:

And i don't like background colours that are black/white. One is too dark and one is too plain. I remember that i once had one nice one that is orange and abit yellow on my LMS blog. That one was really good. But i forgot to save the template before i deleted the blog. So now i have to find it back again. )= I guess i will find that one back soon. It would be so good if we can just change the background colour itself.

Another reason that i don't change is because i don't know how to change! LOL. Just can't figure out the template things, all the codes and everything. They're complicated. Okay, enough about skins.

I've been rotting at home for the past few days since SUNDAY after that family dinner. haha. How pathetic can that be? May be meeting Sze Xia and Xiangjun sometime next week before school starts again. (:

11.45am

 - Cheryl (: ;