<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007


Sorry for the lack of updates. Haha. Just came back home from the BCA test. It was hard. I think i gave away at least a minimum of 28 marks to them already. I skipped one whole question which was 10 marks. Didn't know what the qn was talking about, and also not sure of how to use the function. Anyway, it's the last thing for BCA, and i am so so so glad. (:

I want to meet ppl of 4E5'06! Miss them so much. My current class i have just known them for half a year only and we are separating into different classes next semester already. Depends on our luck whether we get into the same class as them, cos we are to choose our own timetable. At least i MAY NOT be in the same class as somebody. (: Some know who. HAHAHA!

Okay lah, maybe cutting my hair tml, but there may be not much difference. Only to make it not so thick. Ending here, so bye! =D

6.57pm

 - Cheryl (: ;