<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Sunday, June 10, 2007


Went to make a new pair of specs yesterday! Decided to make it, cos my sis and my mum also needed to make, so i decided to just make a new one cos my current pair is like so old le. I got another one though, but i wear it at home as a spare pair. Haha. Yup, so let's get back to the topic. Tested my eyesight before choosing the frame. And you know what's the result? The person said that my eyesight didn't increase for the past 3 years! I couldn't believe lah, i mean, i use the computer almost everyday now, and it's being 3 years, how can it not increase? No wonder, like i told candy, the other pair that i have is TOO CLEAR. Haha.

Speaking of Candy, IT"S HER BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS TIME! It's so fast lah. Just 2 weeks after mine and Alvina's. Can get to meet the girls for a little small gathering already. I only met Alvina and Candy 2 weeks ago, but haven't met Jiaen and Rachael for a long time already. (: Miss them so much!

Whee!! Holidays are here! Exams are over. But it's only a 2 weeks short break. But we have so many projects to complete, all due when school reopens. Like no holiday like that. But nvm, we shall endure. Once a new semester starts, don' have to see blaw already. Hahahaha. i seriously hate it lah. And i'm so going to flunk my common test for this. I think most of my answers are wrong. ): Maec and Accounts was fine.

JIAEN! I balanced my balance sheet!! Hahaha. But don't know whether the amount correct anot. Cos one of the adjustments i didn't know how to adjust. LOL.

Okay, shall end here. People, TAG when u come okay? Haha. The tagboard's getting dead. =) Bye! (:

8.55pm

 - Cheryl (: ;