<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Saboed by Candy to do this. HAHAHA. Okay. Let's start. (:

Please read the rules first: Each player of the game starts of by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I am afraid of ALL sorts and kind of animals, so don't ever bring me to the zoo.
2. I quarrel with my siblings alot but we are fine and talk to each other after half and hour.
3. I used to want to graduate from secondary school ASAP and now i wish i can stay there.
4. I sometimes talk alot and then sometimes just keep quiet and not say anything at all.
5. I love the colour orange but i don't really have alot orange-coloured stuff, except for my hairband and rubberband.
6. I'm a slow thinker and i don't know any weird thing about myself already.(:

HAHA. Next 6 ppl getting to do this are:
1. CHERMAINE YONG
2. Charmaine
3. Amanda Poon
4. Qianwen
5. Huihui
6. Xiangjun

Done, (:

7.13pm

 - Cheryl (: ;