<body> Pink Garden

 

TIME

PROFILE

Cheryl Yong
28th May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma In Accountancy
♡ Alvina, Candy, Jiaen, Rachael ♡
I love orange.
Happy most of the time =)

TAGBOARD



LINKS


Alvina
AmandaPoon
Candy
Cecelia
Chermaine Sis
Cindy
Denise
Edlina
Edmund
EnCi
Fiona
Glavoynne
HuiHui
Javier
Jessica
JiaEn
KahHar
Kelita
KokHui
Mabel
PeiXin
Philina
QianWen
Rachael
ShuYi
Suriani
Xiangjun
XinPei
YeeTat
YuFen
ZhiJun


ARCHIVES

CREDITS

DESIGNER:  ice angel


 

Brushes: aethereality.net
 

Tuesday, April 3, 2007


Decided to create another post today though i didn't plan to. Cos, if i don't, i will keep laughing to myself abt what happened today, and people will think i am crazy. Hahaha.

Ok, so i went for work today, as usual. In the morning, at abt 8 plus like that still as usual lah. Nothing wrong. Here's what happened after that. Ard 9 plus like that, i needed the toilet, so i went. However the auntie was washing the toilet, so i went back to my seat first. After a while, when the auntie was done, i went in again lah. I was alone in the toilet then. When i was done and wanted to go out, i realised that i was locked INSIDE. Got a shock sia. I thought that the door was locked or something, so i tried the latch. But, it wasn't locked. Started to get panicky already. Kept trying to force open the door. Then, somebody else wanted to come in and she also couldn't open the door. I dunno who lah. She asked whether anyone was inside and obviously i answered her. She asked me to open the door, but i said i couldn't, so she went to get the keys. The keys also couldn't do the trick. I was like OMG, i am going to be stuck inside for so long.

Alot more people came to help. They kept trying to force open the door. At last, after abt like half an hour, they finally managed to remove the handle by hammering it off, then knocked opened the door. (zhuang men). Now, the toilet door has a whole at the side already. Haha. I came out of the toilet and went back to my seat, crying a little bit out of shock. haha, but after a while was okay already lah.

Now, i feel like laughing. Thinking back, it's really very funny. I've never been trapped inside a lift before (touch wood) and now i am trapped inside a toilet, which i've never even tought would happen. And somemore, whenever i went into the toilet, there would surely be someone inside as well. But today, nobody else actually went in, and i was stuck in the toilet for half an hour.

Have been very unlucky these few days during work. Everyday surely something will happen one. Last thursday, I accidentally kicked someone's table real hard and my last toe nail came off abit. On friday, the ring file the ring there 'kiapped' my finger when i wanted to close it, and now this. I wonder what will happen tml. Haha. Nvm, it's only till thursday only. Maybe 3 more days of little accidents. Lol. Now, i am actually thinking what if someone was working overtime and everybody else has left and he/she didn't bring the phone along, and got trapped in the toilet, what would happen? Stay in the toilet for the whole night and survive on tap water?

6.47pm

 - Cheryl (: ;